Sunday, April 14, 2013

Liebster Blog Nomination!

Karla at Love and in Between has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award!

I have never heard of this so if I post something incorrectly please let me know!

She said in her post that Liebster means "dearest, beloved, sweetheart" in German and this is awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers.

Because she nominated me I have to answer the questions she posted for it!

So here it goes!


Why did you start a blog?
I just wanted a place to write whatever I was feeling like. Maybe about school sometimes, my family, my friends, work, or just whatever!
What/Who inspires you to blog?
Readers! Readers are totally my inspiration! When someone comments and lets me know what they think it means that they cared enough about what I wrote to take the time out of their day to read it and give me feedback! I love it and it makes me want to write better and write more!
What do you usually love to blog about?
Just life in general! I like to blog about what I'm passionate about but there are so many things that fall into that category
What' s your dream vacation?
A week in the NC mountains in the fall! Oh my gosh! Beautiful and perfect weather! Just spending the week in a little cabin in September when the leaves are turning colors! Enjoying the view and spending the days visiting the little mountain towns and sights and hiking! Perfect vacation right there!
What is the best advice you have about relationships?
Avoid long distance by all possible means. (I'm currently 5.5 hours from the person I love most.)
Who is your favorite blogger? 
Mikaela at Mikaela Rae!  She's a great blogger and a great woman!
What kind of movies/ book/ song do you like?
Oh my gosh! Movies, I really like action movies or comedies. I can dig a romantic movie if I'm in the mood for it. But if I'm not in a romantic movie mood then I won't be able to keep my attention on it.
Books! Classics! Jane Eyre is my favorite! I also loved Pride and Prejudice, and Wurthering Heights. I also like Margret Peterson Haddix books. I think because she has the same kind of tension in her writing as those others I mentioned before. I like books with complex story lines and a lot of waiting to find out what happens next. That's my kind of book!
I listen to everything with music. Not even kidding. I go through phases where I'm listening to only country for a week and the next week it's only Metal, then classic rock, then current pop, even some classical. I tend to like particular songs more than I like particular genres if that makes any sense.
Shoes or bags? Why?
I don't like carrying bags. But since that seems to be the best way to keep stuff with me I do. I would always rather show shop! Although even that always ends up being depressing. I can't wear heels because of a back injury. I like cute flats but I get tired of only wearing flats and tennis shoes. So really I don't particualry care for either. But since I have to choose, I say shoes.
What piece of clothing is the most practical for you to shop? 
I probably would have said jeans at any point of my life earlier. And I do wear jeans a lot. So I guess it's still pretty true. But recently I have come to realize how much I need tank tops! My car doesn't have AC and it is getting hot! I've learned to wear a tank top and then just bring a denim jacket to wear over it when I get where I'm going. Way more comfortable to be in a very hot car wearing a tank! I really need more!
Where do you want to be right now?
Charleston, South Carolina.
What's your favorite quote? 
"True beauty emanates from a woman who boldly and unabashedly knows who she is in Christ." ~Jen Smidt


So those are my answers! :)

1 comment:

K ♥ said...

Hey thanks for answering this Caitlin! :) I love your answers. We actually made a movie version of Wuthering Heights back in high school. :)

xo,

loveandinbetween.blogspot.com