Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My ModCloth Deals!

Remember you telling you guys about the 15 and 5 dollar deals I ordered from ModCloth? (If not click here for the post) Well they came in! I ended up with two dresses and a pair of earrings! Ab got a dress too but wasn't in the mood to model. :) Her's is on the clothes line.
Since my sister Kris is such an amazing photographer she offered to take some photos of the dresses for me. I was just going to post one or two so you guys could see the dresses, but really, these are great! So I couldn't narrow it down much. So basically you're just going to have to put up with all of these photos. They're gorgeous! Now go admire them! ;)



^Ab's dress









^My 50's dress! Ah! I love it so much!









^This is the new black dress! It has pockets!!!!! Pockets!!!!!! (wow. my legs are so white. I really need to tan.)



^And the black and gold hoops!


Did anyone else get some good ModCloth surprises? Do you have a favorite ModCloth item?
Do you have a sister who's as awesome a photographer as mine? No, no you don't. ;) She da bomb!

2 comments:

Gabrielle Lynne said...

Those are so pretty! I'm jealous!

K ♥ said...

Hi Caitlin. Nice dress! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can check it out on my blog. :)

xo,

loveandinbetween.blogspot.com